Actions and Detail Panel
How to use LinkedIn to generate increased sales for your Business - Stage 1...
Stage 1* LinkedIn Training Course
Getting The Foundations Right. Master The Secrets Of Creating And Maintaining The Perfect Linkedin Presence…
About the course
This is a 3 hour LinkedIn training course, introducing you to the art of Social Selling. By the end of this course you should feel confident about developing a personal or commercial LinkedIn presence that delivers results in a timely and effective way.
This course offers you an invaluable opportunity to network, introduce your product or service offering to the group and build strategic alliances. You’ll be given the opportunity to begin investing in lasting, profitable and mutually beneficial business relationships with other attendees and you’ll receive a detailed attendee list to take away.
What you will learn
- The etiquette, best practices and insider secrets of LinkedIn.
- Who you should connect with, how to effectively personalise each connection request, how to respond to a connection request from a stranger and how to build the best rapport and relationship with your connections.
- What to be aware of when using LinkedIn’s mobile app – don’t just hit that ‘connect’ button!
- The vital differences between a ‘like,’ ‘comment’ or ‘share’.
- “What goes around, comes around”– the power of endorsements and recommendations.
- Getting the balance right between self-promotion and promoting others.
- Utilising all available advertising space by creating your own LinkedIn banner.
- The benefits of a Premium LinkedIn account and InMail (time permitting).
What our delegates say
“I attended Rachel’s LinkedIn Stage 1 training course having set up my profile some time ago, but not really known how to use it. I felt that I was trying to navigate without a map or GPS, but Rachel helped me get a better feel for how LinkedIn works and how to use it to best advantage.
Rachel is a calm and patient teacher, who presents the material in a logical progression and explains each point clearly. I left fired with enthusiasm for LinkedIn and feeling that I had a powerful tool at my fingertips. Rachel provided excellent aftercare when I got stuck with a technical problem after the course and she has got me back on track. I would highly recommend Links2Leads to anyone wanting to get to grips with LinkedIn or to optimise their use of it to find leads.”
Wendy Rooke of Rooke Holistic Therapies
“Rachel is not only a fantastic LinkedIn trainer but she is also excellent at networking and bringing people together. I recently attended one of Rachel’s training courses which put me in touch with someone completely unrelated to my industry. This connection turned into a successful sales lead which won me business. I would highly recommend attending one of Rachel’s training courses.”
Adrian Dunk of Engage Property Services
What You Will Need to Bring with You
- A fully charged laptop (ideally) or an iPad or tablet. Both courses are designed to be hands-on and practical, requiring you to use LinkedIn as part of a range of interactive teaching methods.
- A notepad and a pen, as you will probably want to make notes.
Special Access Requirements
If you, or someone who you are booking on behalf of, requires special access provisions to be made, please notify us in advance so that we can make suitable arrangements on your behalf with the venue provider.