How to use LinkedIn to generate increased sales for your Business - Stage 2...
Stage 2* LinkedIn Training Course
Building On The Foundations. Unleashing The Power Of Linkedin And Social Selling To Grow Your Business And Achieve Real Results…
You can’t ignore the fact that LinkedIn is responsible for over one-third of B2B website traffic referrals. How would your business benefit from this kind of exposure? This advanced course shows you how.
What you will learn
By the end of this 3-hour course, you’ll have learnt how to generate new leads for your business and you’ll appreciate why LinkedIn has to be a central feature of your marketing strategy.
What to expect from the course
- Blogging: You’ll be asked to prepare and bring along a draft blog of your own. We’ll discuss the essential rules of effective LinkedIn blogging and the key elements of a successful LinkedIn blog post. You’ll then get a chance to put what you’ve learnt into practice, attach those all-important ‘tags’ and publish your most compelling blog to date.
- How to find the right groups to join, how to target your content within a particular group and how to create your own group on LinkedIn.
- Your Social Selling plan of action: how to turn a connection into a client.
- The role of a LinkedIn company page.
Following the course, you will receive a free gift from me of 25 blog titles, worth £25.
What does it cost?
Just £125 per person. Why not take a look at the next available LinkedIn training course dates to start on the road of generating lasting and profitable leads for your business.
You will need to have registered with LinkedIn, set up your LinkedIn profile and completed the Stage 1 training course before attending a Stage 2 course.
What You Will Need to Bring with You
- A fully charged laptop (ideally) or an iPad or tablet. Both courses are designed to be hands-on and practical, requiring you to use LinkedIn as part of a range of interactive teaching methods.
- A notepad and a pen, as you will probably want to make notes.
Special Access Requirements
If you, or someone who you are booking on behalf of, requires special access provisions to be made, please notify us in advance so that we can make suitable arrangements on your behalf with the venue provider.
* It is recommended that you attend the Stage 1 LinkedIn training course before moving on to Stage 2. This is to ensure that you get the most out of the training and overall experience. A number of vital topics are covered during the Stage 1 course, forming foundational building blocks that are developed and built upon during Stage 2.