Actions and Detail Panel
How to use Snapchat & Instagram for Recruitment
Thu 18 May 2017, 09:30 – 16:30 BST
Snapchat and Instagram are two of the most visually appealing and engaging social media platforms, with UK 'Stories' users reaching 13.6m and 14.4m respectively. However they can appear inaccessible to the novice. This full day workshop is structured to cover why Snapchat and Instagram Story content is unique, what the average user engages with and how you can incorporate all of the communication and marketing features into your recruitment strategy.
What Will I Learn
By the end of the session, you will know how to:
- Optimise your business account profiles and settings
- Utilise all the Snapchat/Instagram features to craft a compelling brand Story
- Incorporate targeted paid options such as Lenses and Geofilters into your recruitment campaigns
- Use Snapchat/Instagram as part of your on boarding strategy
- Develop effective engagement techniques and strategies
- Identify opportunities that could become Snapchat/Instagram Stories
- Utilise Snapchat’s location based features for recruitment events
- Develop a clear focus and theme for both your Snapchat and Instagram accounts
The Benefits of Attending
The key benefits of attending our Snapchat and Instagram for Recruitment Workshop include:
- The continual improvement of recruitment across your organisation
- Target candidates at industry events, giving you a competitive advantage
- Develop a clear Snapchat and Instagram strategy that is focussed on your business goals
- A comprehensive course manual & ‘how to’ Snapchat ebook
Who Should Attend
This is an essential workshop for anyone responsible for recruitment and branding within an organisation, who recognises that Snapchat and Instagram can bring their message to a Millennial audience.
The workshop is designed from Snapchat and Instagram novices to intermediate users. Advanced users will not receive as much value from the ‘orientation’ parts of the session
This workshop is co-delivered by Stuart Jones, founder of InSource Talent, and Rob Lee, founder of Relative Links.
Stuart Jones is one of the leading trainers and consultants to the UK in-house recruitment sector. Rob Lee is one of the UK's foremost experts in the use of Snapchat & Instagram Stories for branding & engagement.
Combined, they offer a unique level of insight into how these platforms can be used for recruitment, branding & targeted engagement activities.