Actions and Detail Panel
How to Win and Keep Customers
Thu 25 May 2017, 09:30 – 17:00 BST
On May 25th, learn how your business can attract the right customers, generate organic word-of-mouth, and set it on a sustainable growth course by mapping out a smart Customer Experience (CX) strategy.
We are living in the experience economy. Customer Experience is the last frontier for differentiation and competitive advantage. You will learn how to use the customer experience as a growth strategy. Here's what we will do together...
"With Loaay you get an entrepreneur guiding other entrepreneurs and companies, not a theoretical consultant" – Tahani D., President, Ultimate Solutions
- What is and is not Customer Experience (CX)? (with examples and case studies)
- Misconceptions and myth busting
- How important is CX for customers today?
- What is the cost of poor CX to your business in numbers?
- How can CX help you increase profit and cut cost?
- CX mapping group exercises
- What can you learn from visiting existing businesses and how we analyse their CX?
- How can you measure impact, success and ROI?
- What are the most common mistakes and pitfalls?
- How can you start the CX conversation and implementation internally within your business?
SO YOU CAN
- Increase word of mouth
- Reduce costs
- Attract the right customers
- Have less focus on price
- Measure critical progress.
"Loaay gave an excellent consultation on refreshing the entire image of our campaign, during some tough challenges, and that resulted in 60% increase within 40 days only" – Greg Maine, Volvo Cars Kuwait
- Learn by doing (no theoretical nonsense)
- Team-teaching (two facilitators working together)
- Q&A, tools, case studies and groups exercises
- Certificate of attendance
- Networking opportunity with other attendees
- Safe space to learn, question, and reflect
- Free guidance and support one-to-one session on implementation challenges after the workshop
- Lots of food (wood-fired pizzas, vegetarian and meat sandwiches) and refreshments and snacks all day
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Directors, CEOs, entrepreneurs, strategy teams, marketing teams, customer service teams, consultants, and anyone interested in learning how to make their business grow through focusing on customers. For maximum impact and faster implementation consider attending as a group with other colleagues from your business.
MEET THE FACILITATORS
This workshop is led by Loaay Ahmed, Strategic Business Therapist, and Stefan Pichler, Strategy Designer, of The Outsider's Perspective. Loaay has over 21 years of experience in guiding companies on how to build stronger brands, how to better understand their customers and design mutually profitable transactions and experiences. He worked with brands like Volvo, VeriSign, Ravensbourne, Kia Motors, Elizabeth Arden, and others in the banking, real estate and healthcare sectors. Loaay has the DNA of an entrepreneur and he will show you how to make more with less. After the workshop, ask him about bread baking, art, surviving cancer, martial arts and philosophy. Be warned! Your conversations might extend to nighttime. Bring a sleeping bag, just in case. Loaay is currently researching new ways to approaching customer experiences through his masters degree in Service Design Innovation and preparing to launch his book, Business Therapy. He is based in London with his wife and son, and travels internationally for various business projects.
"Creative, interactive, relevant, and with a step by step process that gives our team maximum benefits. That’s how I would describe workshops with Loaay" – Group Chief Strategy Officer, Kuwait Finance House
Stefan is an experienced strategy designer specialising in design management. His approach focuses on creating meaningful products and services by deeply investigating people’s needs and desires. This mindset allows him to uncover new market opportunities and increase the chance of success in a volatile business world. Stefan has a masters degree in Design Management Innovation and created product experiences for brands like Andritz, Pernod Ricard, and Festo. Stefan plays multiple musical instruments. Occasionally, he puts on private concerts in Austria just for the fun of it. Stefan grew up around his family’s woodwork business. He has great admiration for the aesthetics of oakwood. Stefan’s approach to business and design is influenced by his strong relationship to craftsmanship.
Usually, CX mapping is something mostly big brands can afford to learn about, design and implement. This workshop is the first guide for small and medium sized businesses to strategically retain the right customers and to sustainably grow profit knowing how limited their resources can be.
Contrary to the misconception, CX mapping is not about CRM software, pampering your customers and showering them with freebies and discounts, or going digital. The organisers do not have a platform for you to buy or a loyalty programme to subscribe to. This workshop is designed purely to help companies learn how to truly differentiate themselves and grow their profit using lean SMEs mindsets and approaches that companies of all sizes can benefit from.
- What can I bring into the event? Open mind, lots of smiles, comfortable shoes, and an umbrella/raincoat just in case the weather acts funny when you and your group are going out of the venue for one of the exercises.
- What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event? Click here for directions
- What's the refund policy? 100% full refund if the cancellation is before March 23, 2017*. Otherwise, 50% will be deducted. *Any fees charged by third parties such as Eventrbrite or PayPal will be deducted if not those third parties do not offer refund on their fees upon cancellations.
- Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event? No need. However, it would help to have your ticket on your Eventbrite app or iPhone Wallet, just in case.
- Do You offer any group discount? Yes, get in touch and we will give you a special code if you are purchasing five seats. You will save £200!
- How can I contact the organiser with any questions? Click here to email us