We are living in the experience economy. Customer Experience is the last frontier for differentiation and competitive advantage
10 rich topics in a one-day guided learning experience
- What Customer Experience (CX) is and is not, with examples and case studies
- Misconceptions and myth busting
- How important CX is for customers today
- The cost of poor CX to your business in numbers
- How CX can help you increase profit and cut cost
- CX mapping group exercise
- Visit existing businesses and analyse their CX based on what you learned
- How to measure impact, success and ROI
- Common mistakes and pitfalls
- How to start the CX conversation and implementation internally within your business
Top 5 gains from attending this workshop
- Increase word of mouth
- Reduce costs
- Attract the right customers
- Have less focus on price
- Measure critical progres.
What to expect
- Learn by doing (no theoretical nonsense)
- Team-teaching (two facilitators working together)
- Q&A, tools, case studies and groups exercises
- Certificate of attendance
- Networking opportunity with other attendees
- Safe space to learn, question, and reflect
- Free guidance and support one-to-one session on implementation challenges after the workshop
- Lots of food (wood-fired pizzas, vegetarian and meat sandwiches) and refreshments and snacks all day
Who should attend?
Directors, CEOs, entrepreneurs, strategy teams, marketing teams, customer service teams, consultants, and anyone interested in learning how to make their business grow through focusing on customers. For maximum impact and faster implementation consider attending as a group with other colleagues from your business.
Usually, CX mapping is something mostly big brands can afford to learn about, design and implement. This workshop is the first guide for small and medium sized businesses to strategically retain the right customers and to sustainably grow profit knowing how limited their resources can be.
Contrary to the misconception, CX mapping is not about CRM software, pampering your customers and showering them with freebies and discounts, or going digital. The organisers do not have a platform for you to buy or a loyalty programme to subscribe to. This workshop is designed purely to help SMEs learn how to truly differentiate themselves and grow their profit.
- What can I bring into the event? Open mind, lots of smiles, comfortable shoes, and an umbrella/raincoat just in case the weather acts funny when you and your group are going out of the venue for one of the exercises.
- What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event? Click here for directions
- What's the refund policy? 100% full refund if the cancellation is before March 23, 2017*. Otherwise, 50% will be deducted. *Any fees charged by third parties such as Eventrbrite or PayPal will be deducted if not those third parties do not offer refund on their fees upon cancellations.
- Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event? No need. However, it would help to have your ticket on your Eventbrite app or iPhone Wallet, just in case.
- How can I contact the organiser with any questions? Click here to email us