How to win business in international markets Masterclass - Coventry
Join this free Masterclass to help improve your knowledge, thinking and capability in winning business overseas. Leave the day with added confidence and skills in applying for future opportunities…
You will learn about:
- introducing your company (getting the pitch and positioning right) both in writing and verbally
- understanding the opportunity, who the client is, and what will make them sit up and take interest
- communicating and working with overseas advisers and/or other intermediaries to initiate and follow up discussions
- writing and submitting tenders and formal proposals
- preparing for a visit to the market (either as part of a group or individually)
- following up and getting feedback
Is this masterclass right for me?
This course is aimed at new and inexperienced exporters keen to understand the best ways to apply and pitch your company for overseas export opportunities.
About the trainer:
John Harrison – JH Market Strategy Ltd
Having been involved in exporting for over 30 years, John runs his own training and consultancy business specialising in international trade strategy. He has previously held a variety of sales and marketing roles in the engineering, manufacturing and business services sectors, working for both multi-national and small businesses. He has helped thousands of companies to develop business overseas, across all sectors and world markets.