This is a highly tailored session intended to get each person to think deeply about their own business : what customers you want, where to find them and how to communicate with them. We’ll consider lots of examples from small businesses. Open discussions and a free flow of ideas from a group of people who are all trying to do the same as you.
This is all about marketing from it’s most general purpose – how to win new customers.
- A plan of 3 things you’re going to do with your business
- Identifying the best marketing channels for your business
- A way of structuring and recording the success of your marketing
- Working out what part social media plays in the building of your business
Who's this workshop for?
- Anyone who runs a business and is interested in building it by acquiring new customers.
- Anyone in a SME business who wants to know how to market their business more effectively.
Your Host - To Market
To Market is a training led consultancy business specialising in the development of telephone based teams, specialising in training for customer service, telesales, telemarketing and internal sales.
Winning and retaining customers is all about identifying your target customers, aiming your communication at them, and then giving them a fully engaged customer service experience when they buy from you. Marketing and then service are key.
For more info go to www.tomarket.co.uk