Actions and Detail Panel
How to win more new business | Half-day seminar
Wed 23 November 2016, 13:15 – 17:10 GMT
Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
Business development techniques have moved on. One-dimensional approaches that may have yielded results in the past are now regarded as ineffective and outdated. With new routes to market and the explosion of social media, now is the time to assess how you can use these channels to your full advantage.
If you’re looking to grow your design business, take a fresh approach to new business development.
Join us at this half-day seminar and our expert panel of speakers will help you transform and rejuvenate your new business effort. Take a look at the agenda.
This event will cover:
- How you can move on from traditional approaches to business development.
- What’s new in business development in the design industry.
- Small changes you can make that will have a huge impact.
- How you can embed a new business culture in your business.
- How to use your networks to source new opportunities.
- Insight into the latest techniques proven to work in the design industry, with best practice examples you can implement straight away.
- Inspiration from a panel of experts to refresh your new business approach so you're up to speed with the latest techniques.
- An understanding of client perceptions of new business techniques in design.
- Confidence to approach your new business strategy armed with the latest thinking.
- The ability to stay competitive in a constantly changing field.
Jonathan Kirk, Business Development Consultant, Up to the Light
Lucy Snell, New Business Consultant, Cherry
Katie Hovarth, New Business Director, Cherry
Catherine Allison, Director, Master the Art
Lucy Mann, Consultant, Gunpowder Consulting
Carmen Marrero, Business Development Strategist, Marrero & Co
The design industry is increasingly crowded, to attract new clients you need to stay ahead of the competition. Understanding how to apply the latest thinking will help you and your business stay at the leading edge.
Quotes from previous seminars:
“A refreshing and invigorating afternoon.” Ruth Gavin, Manager Graphic Design & Brand, Waitrose
"This was one of the most interesting seminars I have attended as it's fascinating to learn from the open experiences of other creatives." Jo Randall, Senior Graphic Designer, Dalziel and Pow
“It's always motivating to take time out to hear from experienced people in the industry.” Richard Dukes, Senior Account Executive, mark-making*
"A great opportunity to meet with industry leaders and peers." Majid Asghar, Managing Director, Bell
Prices include VAT.
When booking please provide the name of the person who will be attending the event - we will use this for their delegate badge and materials.
All DBA events and training courses are subject to standard terms and conditions which can be read in full here.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7251 9229.
Event image: © Rawpixelimages | Dreamstime