Free

Event Information

Share this event

Date and Time

Location

Location

21-22 Pitgaveny St

21-22 Pitgaveny Street

Lossiemouth

IV31 6NT

United Kingdom

View Map

Friends Who Are Going
Event description

Description

You have read the headline right – We Want To Show You How To Wreck Your Business. Clearly so that you don't.

Stuart Mason, Award Winning Entrepreneur, Business Coach, and Author of "How To Wreck Your Business", will show you how he started as a Sole Trader, and built one of the biggest chains of Print Centres in Scotland.

This multi million pound, award winning business FAILED on its 20th Birthday. Why?

Stuart shares the FIVE Fundamental mistakes that led to this highly successful business failing - How many of those mistakes are being made in your business right now?

This superb event is Fast Paced, FULL of Learnings, with an Action PACKED agenda designed to help every business owner avoid "Wrecking" their business. This is NOT "Death by Powerpoint" - this interactive event is designed to get EVERYONE thinking about the steps to growing their business.

Statistics tell us that 80% of Businesses (non franchised) FAIL in the first five years. Of the remaining 20%, 80% of them will fail before their 10th Anniversary. To put numbers on this, if 100 businesses started today, 80 families will share the heartache of business failure before 2022. Only FOUR will celebrate their 10th Anniversary.

WORSE still, only 1 in 200 will ever create the wealth they set out to achieve when they started their dream business. LISTEN and LEARN from a Business Owner that DEFIED all those odds and STILL got it wrong.

If you want to IMPROVE your Business - this is a MUST SEE Event.


Share with friends

Date and Time

Location

21-22 Pitgaveny St

21-22 Pitgaveny Street

Lossiemouth

IV31 6NT

United Kingdom

View Map

Save This Event

Event Saved