Sunday Times Bestseller C.L. Taylor will teach you to write a novel that's so gripping readers won't be able to stop turning the pages.
C.L. Taylor, the author of two Sunday Times Bestsellers, has written three psychological thrillers (HarperCollins) and two romantic comedies (Orion). Her novels have sold to over 20 countries, sold in excess of half a million copies and won several awards. Her last two novels also hit the #1 slot on Amazon Kindle, iBooks, Kobo and Google Play.
In this three hour workshop Cally will share her method for writing page turning novels including:
- the questions you need to ask yourself before you write a word
- how to structure a novel for maximum impact
- why your main character needs an emotional arc
- how to insert conflict into your story
- the importance of mystery and unanswered questions
The workshop is limited to 20 people. This workshop is part of Bristol Festival of Literature
Tickets available only in advance
Share with friends