How To Write Magnetic Job Posts & Advertisements
The Searchologist School | Bite Sized Social Media Recruitment Training by Katrina Collier
Join one lesson or join the lot | Join in person or live online
August's Class: How To Write Magnetic Job Posts & Advertisements
There’s nothing worse than undermining all your social recruiting efforts by directing someone to a dull as dishwater job description. All too often it happens, you go from a creative job post to a list of ‘what we want’ requirements. That simply won’t cut it in this candidate driven market!
- Some realities about advertising, especially on social media, that may surprise you.
- It’s not about you. Truly, it’s not.
- That link matters, make it easy for the applicant to apply!
- Super simple ideas that will ensure your job posts are never considered dull & ineffective.
- 3 things you mustn’t overlook when posting a job
August's Guest speaker: TBA
What do you get?
8.30 am: Coffee, tea & croissants
9.00 am: In-depth Social Recruiting Session - a power hour of social media recruitment nuggets.
10.15am: Playtime to practise what you've just discovered so bring your laptop!
11.15am: Dynamite guest speaker presentation and time for your questions.
11.45am: Action plan, commit to what you'll do before your next class
12.00pm: Head off and implement your new wisdom
Can't make it to London?
Don't worry, I've got you covered! Join in the training session and the presentation live (or recorded if you'd prefer) by webinar.
Join The Searchologist School and...
- Improve your quality of hire
- Decrease your current time to hire
- Increase your employee referrals
- Improve cultural fit and retention
- Increase diversity
- Reduce time wasted in the hiring process, and
- Save bucket loads of cash on upfront and failed recruitment (which the CIPD estimates at £8,000 per employee!)
Learning in bite-sized chunks ensures:
- Ease of implementation
- More time to play with your new techniques
- More interaction
- Accountability (join more than one lesson and you'll be part of an amazing support network)
- The highest return on your investment!
Come along in person or join by webinar!
If you're in London, come along!
If London is too far, you can join live via webinar. Perfect!
Book 12 sessions for 9
If you'd like to maximise your return on investment, click here and book 12 classes for the price of 9.
Huge thanks to our sponsor: