'How To'... Survive In The Dark
What can I expect?
Come along to meet some other people with a likeminded sense for adventure, exploration and fun. You have one hour to collect as many clues from around Lancaster as possible, armed only with a torch and a map with no street names! A great way to get your bearings of Lancaster in one night if you are a first year.
We will set off from the White Cross Pub, please make sure you are on time.
We advice you wear bright/hi viz clothing and bring a torch/head torch if you have one! If you are on campus we will be getting the bus from the underpass at 5:30pm.
By attending this session you will:
- Have a great night!
- Meet new people!
- Have lots of fun!
- Win prizes!
- Get you bearings of the city!
The event is FREE, so it can’t hurt to come along. It is aimed at individuals that have an interest in developing job winning entrepreneruship skills or who might be thinking about starting a community project, social enterprise or business. Even if you decide starting a business isn’t right for you, you will still meet some really interesting people.
- 'How To' is part of Global Entrepreneurship Week 2012, 12-18th November 2012.
- These events are for students or recent graduates (gradudated since 2008) living in the Northwest of England only, they are not open to all members of the public. A sign in sheet will be used for every event to record details of attendees. If you would like to discuss your registration for an event then please contact Jon Powell at email@example.com.
- By signing up for this event you confirm you will be attending on the day.
- A photographer may be present to record activities which may be used for post event publicity. If you would not like your photograph to be used then please contact Jon Powell (Lancaster University Enterprise Champion) in advance of the event at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This event is organised in association with the Northwest Enterprise Champion project, part-financed by the European Regional Development Fund.
- Due to funding eligibility only students and graduates from EU countries are eligible for this event.
When & Where
Lancaster University How To...
‘How To’has been organised by Lancaster University to help our students develop skills and behaviours that will give them the edge in the future. ‘How To’ is part of Global Entrepreneurship Week 2012, a worldwide movement encouraging people from all walks of life to be more enterprising in all that they do.
Please register for each event by selecting it below.