You are invited to the first Trusted Sales Conference celebrating Trusted Selling and Technology for local businesses.
Our key note speaker is Frances Rutter, currently CEO of Epsom and Ewell Borough Council and incoming Principal of Nescot College (North East Surrey College of Technology).
We will also have a Guest Speaker from the Virtual Reality industry giving a demonstration.
Other speakers will include:
Award-winning website What's On in My Town founder and owner, Paul Taylor will be sharing what it takes to sell online and how being a Social Enterprise UK approved company plays a part in that.
Mark Hughes from Three Tier Media will show you how to increase your business visibility and attract more local customers by making the most of Google.
Cassie Footman from The Onion Academy will teach you the no. 1 development that can double your sales within a matter of weeks.
More speakers to follow on creating your online Sales Funnel and managing your clients online
The conference will be supporting the Gorilla Laffs Charity, the charity idea founded by Rob Sedgewick to raise money for the St Catherine's Hospice in Crawley.
A percentage of all ticket sales will go towards the charity and there will be other fund raising activities on the day.
During this interactive and lively one day Conference, you will
Take away Trusted Selling techniques that will have an immediate impact on your sales
Get a taster of the latest best practices in Trusted Sales that you can apply to your own business
Learn how to harness new Technology in your business to accelerate Trusted Selling
Be motivated by the success stories from local businesses in the Trusted Sales Award Ceremony including a special award for the Most Authentic Personality in Business.
Have plenty of opportunities for networking and introducing yourself and your business to the other delegates and speakers.
Be looked after with refreshments all day with lunch and afternoon tea included.
More updates will be added here as we approach the big day.
Promotional stand packages are available, enqire for more details.
Please note that the Early Bird ticket prices start at £80 + VAT if you book up to and including 31st January and increase to £100 + VAT from that date forward
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
There is ample free parking at the venue
EASY TO GET TO
- From M25 exit at Junction 9 then follow A24 south towards Dorking. At Denbies roundabout take the third exit onto Bradley Lane and follow road up to Denbies main building. (10 minutes from J9).
- From A24 north bound at Denbies roundabout take first exit onto Bradley Lane and follow road up to Denbies main building.
- From London follow A3 and exit for Dorking onto A24. (45 minutes from London).
- From Guildford (20 minutes).
- From Horsham (20 minutes).
- From Reading (60 minutes).
- From Gatwick (25 minutes).
- From Heathrow (40 minutes).
- Train to and from London throughout the day (15 minutes’ walk from Dorking Station to Denbies).
- Direct from London Waterloo (50 minutes)
- Direct from London Victoria (60 minutes)
- Direct from Gatwick Airport (Dorking Deepdene – 22 minutes)
- 465 bus, at least once per hour, five days a week. Click here for more information on travelling by bus throughout the Dorking area. http://www.surreycc.gov.uk/?a=310958
- Summer Sunday Rambler Bus 765 Route Map
Summer Sunday fully accessible 16-seat minibus service linking National Trust and other attractions near Dorking. All journeys serve Dorking main station which has 3 trains per hour to/from the London area.
Click here for more information.
- From London to Denbies Wine Estate (2 hours 30 minutes)
- Olympic Cycle Route (250 kilometres, including nine laps of a 15.5km circuit of Box Hill).
Is Accomodation available?
If you need to stay overnight before or after the event, there is limited availability in the Denbies 4 star Bed and Breakfast. We have secured the excellent rate of £67.50 for single occupancy in a double en-suite when you quote the Trusted Sales Conference. Book soon as the number of rooms available are limited. Please contact the B and B direct on Tel: 01306 876777 Email: BandB@denbiesvineyard.co.uk
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
You can contact Nicci Bonfanti between 8.30 am and 5.30 pm by phone on 07734361923 or any time by text or email Nicci@TrustedSalesDynamics.com
or Conference Organiser Karen Espley on 07979866453 or email her at Karen@thechamelonguide.com