The East Midlands HR Network is hosting a Roundtable Breakfast at The Cathedral Quarter Hotel in Derby for senior HR professionals from multiple sectors.
It’s an informal event, where we’ll be discussing current hot topics and sharing an understanding of how they impact on those sectors, all over a full english breakfast, and plenty of tea and coffee.
As well as being a great networking opportunity, this is also a good chance to understand how different organisations are approaching current challenges in HR.
Please note attendance at this is event is limited to senior HR professional only, and a maximum of 2 people per organisation.
Past topics have included:
- L&D in the modern workplace
- Employee Engagement
- The Daimler dilemma (out of office replies when on holiday)
- Should HR be the organisations conscience?
- Effective team building
- Organisational Design
- Acquiring & managing the next generation of talent
- Could your Facebook profile cost you your job?
- The Swedish 6 hour working day
- The cost of the National Living Wage
Comments from previous events:
"Thoroughly enjoyable event, very informal but informative" Andy Graham, HR Director, Power Industrial Group
"Very lively and informative. Helpful to hear the experience and opinions of peers" Mick Leafe, HR Director, Nottingham City Transport
"Great discussion and insight into regional employers HR agenda" Julian Collins, Country HR Manager, Ardagh Group
There are limited places, but it is a free event, so book your place now!!