Because it's time for something different.
"I was completely riveted from start to finish - feeling inspired!"
"The day challenges every assumption you have about HR - it's completely changed my mindset"
"People will be drawn to this workshop because they want HR to change - I guarantee this day won't disappoint!"
"Such a stimulating day - thank you so much"
"Lucy's passion for changing HR for the better is highly infectious!"
"I have been evangelising to everyone about it and telling them they must sign up for the next one!"
In our events we will help and support you to discover ways that you can create tangible impact and share with you the latest approaches to attracting, developing and managing your people that are fresh and innovative – and of course disruptive!
HR: Disrupted. Led by Lucy Adams, founder of The Disruptive HR Agency
Prepare yourself for a day packed with inspiration, innovation and thought provoking content, including:
- The introduction to a new model for HR
- The complete solution to changing your performance management
- Fresh approaches to creating the employee experience, including reward, leadership, recruitment, talent management, engagement and internal comms
- A new operating model for HR
- How to make change happen in your organisation
As a follow up, you can also request a FREE one hour consultation session, giving you one to one support and advice for the unique needs of your business.
Held at Lumiere, an elegant and eclectic victorian loft space in central London, the workshop costs just £695.00 + VAT per person and includes lunch, plus the latest tablet loaded with a wealth of research and resources.
If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com
Cancellation Refund Terms
6 weeks = 50% 4 weeks = 25% 2 weeks = 0%
When & Where
What is Disruptive HR?
Today’s world presents opportunities for HR to drive innovation, creativity, collaboration and productivity. Having sat on management boards of major organisations representing HR, we know a new approach is needed. A new way of working where each individual is treated as an adult. Where we think about each employee as a consumer. Where we remember that each person is a human being.
If you believe it’s time for something different. If you recognise there’s a better way of working with your people. If you know your systems and processes are not delivering. If you feel you’ve lost sight of the obvious, of the common sense approach. If you want to create a positive impact here is what we offer:
1. Consulting. We can assess how fit an organisation's HR is for a disrupted and volatile world and then work with them to come up with a plan of action.
2. Keynote speaking. Lucy Adams, CEO of Disruptive HR is a well-known and popular keynote speaker on a range of topics including disruptive HR, leadership, communication and engagement.
3. Open and in-house workshops. Workshops that share the approaches to attracting, developing and managing people that are fresh and innovative – and of course disruptive!
4. Mentoring. Providing HR/CEOs with a sounding board, research on the latest people trends and in-house workshops to shift the mind-sets of their team to deliver a fresh service.