THIS IS A 3 DAY EVENT
A DISCOUNTED RATE IS AVAILABLE FOR ATTENDING ALL 3 DAYS.
PLEASE CLICK TICKETS TO REGISTER
HR HEALTH CHECK FOR THE NEW YEAR
A series of 'must attend' events for Employers and HR Professionals, and for Supervisors responsible for employment investigations who want to ensure their policies and procedures are in a healthy state at the start of 2017.
The series of 3 Workshops will cover:
13 January 2017 - Handling Grievance & Disciplinary:
- Step by step process of handling staffing issues - formally and informally
- Managing investigations
- Conducting hearings and imposing sanctions
20 January 2017 - Managing Absence:
- Identifying types of absence
- Identifying Causes of Absence
- Solutions to reduce absenteeism
27 January 2017 - Employment Documentation:
Practical help and guidance in producing the following documentation:
- Written Statement of Main Terms & Conditions of Employment
- Disciplinary & Dismissal Procedures
- Grievance Procedures
There will be the opportunity for a one to one session to discuss current issues you may have.
Legal information at workshops is provided for guidance only and not an authoritative interpretation of the law. Such interpretation can only be given by a tribunal/court in the particular circumstances which apply.