Actions and Detail Panel
HSBC China Returns Insight Day
Sat 22 October 2016, 09:45 – 16:00 BST
We are sorry to say that this event is SOLD OUT. If you are on the waiting list already, please only attend if you receive an email inviting you to do so.
Mandarin Consulting is proud to be the sole partner of HSBC to promote this FREE event about the China Returns Programme for the 2017 entry.
This is an exclusive graduate programme for Mandarin and English speaking students looking to enter the banking industry.
The insight day will be a fantastic opportunity for you to:
- Learn, through presentations and by networking, about HSBC graduate recruitment for Chinese international students (See preview below)
- Find out about visa requirements (provided by PwC)
- Visit HSBC Headquarters in Canary Wharf
- Meet current China Returns Programme professionals and China Desk staff
- Welcome & Overview Speech
- Insight into HSBC stalls
- Current Graduates
- Emerging Talent Team
- Right to work in the UK (PwC)
- Placement Managers
- Graduate Communities Committee
- China Desk
- Presentation 1 – Recruitment Process
- Presentation 2 – Importance of China to HSBC
Don’t miss out on this incredible occasion to see inside HSBC’s offices and find out what career you could have at the heart of their Chinese operation.