Actions and Detail Panel
HSCN Supplier Briefing
Thu 27 April 2017, 13:00 – 17:00 BST
NHS Digital wish to brief prospective Health and Social Care Network (HSCN) suppliers on the latest plans to migrate health and social care organisations to the HSCN. The briefing will be in two parts.
- Part 1 will explain the HSCN market opportunity and the HSCN procurement and migration strategy. It will also brief on CCS plans to introduce a new National Framework to support HSCN purchasing and provide important information that will help suppliers prepare to deliver live HSCN connectivity services later this year.
- Part 2 will provide specific briefing on imminent plans to launch a collaborative HSCN procurement in the Yorkshire and Humber.
There will be a chance to ask questions during both sessions.
This is a key event for prospective HSCN connectivity suppliers and NHS Digital is keen to engage with all suppliers who are considering competing to deliver network connectivity services to the health and social care sector.
13.00 – 14.30
Welcome and Aims for the Day
HSCN Procurement and Migration Strategy and Plan
- Explanation of approach and plans to procure HSCN connectivity and successfully migrate to HSCN services
New National Framework
- Crown Commercial Service (CCS) Plans for a new National Framework to support HSCN purchasing
- Chance to ask questions about HSCN procurement and migration plans
14.30 – 15.10
HSCN Supplier Mobilisation
Explanation of steps required to deploy HSCN connectivity
- Chance to ask question about Supplier Mobilisation
15.30 – 16.30
Yorkshire and Humber Partnership Procurement
- Briefing on first large scale, collaborative HSCN procurement
16.30 – 17.00
- Chance to ask questions about HSCN procurement