Actions and Detail Panel
HTML/CSS Fundamentals for Email 6th April 2017
Thu 6 April 2017, 10:00 – 16:00 BST
Delegates will leave this one day email development course with the ability to hand-code an email from scratch (without the use of any tools) which will render in the majority of email clients. You will learn through a variety of challenges, all of which will involve live coding your own email. This means that you’ll leave the course with an email that you could really send, and even use as a template for future emails you might want to create.
No prior HTML experience is required to take this course.
- How to set up a HTML Document
- How an email is processed by an email client
- What tables are, and how to nest them to create your layout
- Formatting text within your email
- Adding images to your email
- Creating links / CTA buttons within your email
- Setting up a fluid layout
- How to use CSS and media queries to make your email responsive