“hub by Premier Inn” is a new generation of smartly designed hotels; perfect for the modern city traveller seeking a contemporary, affordable hotel in city centre locations.
Expansion of the brand is occurring through the upcoming opening of the King’s Cross “hub”, scheduled for June 2017.
Exciting Full and Part Time opportunities are now available to recruit for Reception, Food and Beverage and Maintenance Team Members.
- Reception: £8.50 per hour
- Hours: Mon – Sun, shift work – Typically, 7am – 3pm or 3pm – 11pm. Nights: 11pm – 7am.
- Food and Beverage: £8.50 per hour
- Hours: Mon – Sun, shift work – Typically, 7am – 3pm or 3pm – 11pm
- Maintenance: £8.70 per hour
- Hours: Mon – Sun. Typically, 8/9am – 4/5pm
“hub by Premier Inn” are committed to shaping their teams’ future.
On joining you can expect a robust induction and fantastic training plan. Once you have proved yourself, there will be opportunity for future training and career development.
Staff benefits include: Whitbread Privilege Card, optional pension scheme, discounted health care.
- Interest in current areas e.g. technology, social media.
- Personality: something that makes you unique.
- Confidence and charisma. Essential that you are customer focussed, approachable and enthusiastic.
- Curiosity: How you can develop yourself to provide an even better service and if you wish, to progress.
If this sounds like you, and you wish to know more and apply, please book yourself on to a Recruitment Day!
Date: Wednesday 3rd May 2017
Time: 8:30am – 12midday
Location: King’s Cross Recruit, 11 Stable street, London N1C 4AB
You will need to be available to attend the full duration of the session.