Actions and Detail Panel
Huge Investment Opportunities in African Countries in the New African Agric...
Thu 15 December 2016, 14:00 – 18:00 GMT
* Huge Investment Opportunities in African Countries in the New African Agricultural and Industrial Revolution Today. Creating Jobs for Small and Medium Enterprises. MEETING & NETWORKING EVENT
At ATUP we take total transformation of all the countries of Africa by the horns. We deliver jobs, diversification, integration, globalization of economic activities in Africa in partnership with partners outside Africa and not mere books for thought. We deliver University Vocational Skills for jobs and not a mere university education.
The event brings together the attendees,SMEs, investors, trade experts, entrepreneurs, manufacturers, industrialists and educationists to network, market their products and brainstorm on the way forward. Justice and Freedom.
Launching the ATUP and its Publishing and Educational and General Charitable Activities in Ghana and the World with focus on creating Jobs, Integration and Diversification of Economic Activities in the Great African Union Countries.
* Book Launching: Arbitration Tech Uni Publishers (ATUP) launches the ground-breaking book entitled: International Economic Law on African Solidarity for Sustainable Industrial Revolution (African Agricultural and Industrial Revolution) ISBN 978 1 903519 55 4 Softcover: £26.98; ISBN 978-1-903519-06-6 Hardcover: £125.00; Start Your Own Brand New Successful Business ISBN 978 1 903519 01 1 Soft Cover: £20.00
* Forthcoming Titles: Fifty forthcoming Titles Priced £30.00 and below will be presented for orders.
* Main Speaker: Dr Robert K Glah, Barrister, Author, Publisher, Chief Executive Officer, Arbitration Tech Uni Publishers (ATUP). Dr Robert K Glah will argue that the right and correct overriding game changer in Ghana and African countries is firstly enlightened leaders and followers under the rule of law regime, secondly ICT education and practical navigation skills for both men and women for shaping investment in African countries, thirdly access to portable water and affordable electricity power for production of goods and providing of services and fourthly concluding a win-win patrnership agreements with our foreign investors in a single African economy and market with SME and eradicationg of aid within agreed short-term period for Africa.
* Supporting Speakers and Guests of Honour to be confirmed
* Date: Thursday 20th October 2016
* Time: 14.00 Hours to 18.00 Hours: Function begins at 14.00 Hours
*Location: Accra International Conference Centre
* Proceeds: Financing Corporate Charitable objectives of ATUP.
“The objects of the company are the promotion or regulation of commerce, art, science, education, religion, charity or any profession, and anything incidental or conducive to any of those objects and in particular advancement of education and general charitable purposes in Ghana and inauguration, management and governance of Arbitration Technology University College (ATUC) Ghana".
In pursuit of the objectives, ATUP is committed to establishing ATUC in the Battor and Mepe area of the Volta Region of Ghana, along the Volta River, in massive development of ATUC, for 250 million student population within six years from October 2016. The ATUC is designed with eight Faculties to fulfill the Great African Dream.
The Great African Dream is a social order of equal opportunity and prosperity in which every man and woman shall be able to realize their genetic potential with measurable focused work. The ATUC seeks to contribute to achieving that Dream. Knowledge eradicates extreme poverty.
* Costs: Free but donations invited
* Motto: Motto: Focusing on Diversification of Economic Activities in the Great African Union in Justice and Freedom.
Organiser: Arbitration Tech Uni Publishers (ATUP)
Dr ROBERT K GLAH
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Arbitration Tech Uni Publishers (ATUP)
PCL By Guarantee in England and Wales,
Registration Number 10158645
5 The Risings, London, E17, 3PH
Tel: + 44 (0)20 8509 7575
Fax: + 44 (0)20 8509 7575
ARBITRATION TECH UNI PUBLISHERS (ATUP) is PCL By Guarantee Incorporated in England and Wales Registration Number 10158645
Registered Office: 5 The Risings, Upper Walthamstow, London, E17, 3PH
Date and Time
Accra International Conference Centre
Accra International Conference Centre
Accra, Ghana Conference c