Hull CVS would like to invite you to our Annual General Meeting to be held on Monday 13th October 2014 at our offices at Centre 88, Saner Street, Anlaby Road, Hull.
The business of the Annual General Meeting will be as follows:
- Apologies for absence
- Minutes of the 2013 Annual General Meeting
- Matters Arising
- To consider the Trustees’ Report 20013/14
- To receive the Audited Accounts for the year ending 31st March 2014
- Appointment of Auditors for financial year 2014/15
- Election of Honorary Officers:
- a. President
- b. Vice-President
What support do voluntary and community groups need from their local infrastructure, namely Hull CVS?
The focus of the Conference will be identifying
- The main support needs for voluntary organizations, community groups and social enterprises – now and in the future;
- The future challenges and opportunities for voluntary organizations, community groups and social enterprises and how they can respond creatively.
At the end of the conference we want to know what you need and we will then work over the next year to find the means to deliver it.
- Introduction and Aims of the Conference Jenny Jenkinson Executive Officer Hull CVS
- Presentation. Infra-Structure Support – the reality now Trevor Smith CEO Hull CVS
- Presentation. Opportunities ahead: How the Local Enterprise Partnership can help - Speaker to be confirmed
- Case Study – Partnership working between the small businesses and the voluntary sector
- Open forum – what do you want?
- Closing Address – Michael Hills Chair of Trustees
We do hope you can make it.
Refreshments will be provided
When & Where
Hull Community and Voluntary Services (Hull CVS)
A registered charity, Hull CVS has been supporting the sustainable development of voluntary and community groups and promoting volunteering in Hull since 1981.
Our work is guided by the values of promoting justice, equality and improving quality of life.
Whether you are a small community-led group or a large one with paid members of staff Hull CVS is here to help you.