Hull CVS would like to invite you to our Annual General Meeting to be held on Monday 27th January 2014 at our offices at Centre 88, Saner Street, Anlaby Road, Hull.
The business of the Annual General Meeting will be as follows:
- Apologies for absence
- Minutes of the 2012 Annual General Meeting
- Matters Arising
- To consider the Trustees’ Report 20012/13
- To receive the Audited Accounts for the year ending 31st March 2013
- Appointment of Auditors for financial year 2013/14
- Election of Honorary Officers:
- a. President
- b. Vice-President
We do hope you can make it.
When & Where
Hull Community and Voluntary Services (Hull CVS)
A registered charity, Hull CVS has been supporting the sustainable development of voluntary and community groups and promoting volunteering in Hull since 1981.
Our work is guided by the values of promoting justice, equality and improving quality of life.
Whether you are a small community-led group or a large one with paid members of staff Hull CVS is here to help you.