San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This qualification is for people who currently work, or want to work in construction.
We have over 10 years experience of delivering CSCS Card Training and have helped 100's of delegates gain their CSCS Card.
Who needs this qualification?
Anyone wishing to apply for the Construction Skills Certificate Scheme (CSCS) Green Card to work on a UK construction site.
Why is this qualification important?
Construction is one of the most dangerous workplace activities. Last year, in the UK, 42 of the 133 workplace fatalities occurred in construction.
How long does this course take?
Depending on experience and prior knowledge this course will take 1 to 5 days, this course is for those with prior construction/health and safety knowledge. (including previous CSCS Card holders) If you are unsure this course is for you, please call 01482 274565
- The importance, key terms, legal responsibilities and reasons for good health and safety
- Fatalities, injuries and ill-health in construction
- Risk assessments and method statements
- Slips and trips
- Working at height
- Moving vehicles and mobile plant
- Work equipment
- Manual handling
- Hazardous substances
- Alcohol and drugs
- Health and safety signs
- Personal protective equipment
- Welfare facilities and personal hygiene
- Emergencies and first aid
- Reporting accidents and ill health.
40 multiple choice questions (60 minutes) • Pass mark 26 out of 40
Certificates approximately take 5-10 days to arrive!
- If you have already passed your CITB Touch Screen test, we will email the certificate (5-10 Days) to the CITB and you will be able to purchase your CSCS Card (£30)
- If you have not taken your CSCS Test, you will need to book and pass this exam before you apply for your card. You can book your CSCS test here. If you require further training before your test we also run 1 half day CSCS Test Training Course in selected locations, check out our course diary page on our website for details.
When & Where
Pathways Training Solutions
Pathways Training Solutions deliver a range of courses around the UK!
- CSCS Card inc Level 1 Health and Safety
- Food Safety
- First Aid
- Fire Safety
- Health and Safety, COSHH and Manual Handling
- Customer Services
We offer a fully mobile training solution and can deliver a range of courses in a venue of your choice. Call for Details
Pathways Training (East Yorkshire)
Regus, Norwich House, Saville Street, Hull, HU1 3ES
T 01482 274565 | M 07570 897434
W www.pathwayseastyorks.co.uk | E firstname.lastname@example.org