San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Every year thousands of individuals are made ill through substances that are hazardous to health.
Workplaces that may contain hazardous substances include manufacturing, cleaning, healthcare, transport, utilities, and office environments. Pathways Training offers a regulated qualification that provides learners with the knowledge and skills to be able to recognise the risks associated with hazardous substances and how to control them
Those learners achieving this qualification will understand the law relating to hazardous substances in the workplace, how risk assessments contribute to the safe use of hazardous substances, and the precautions and procedures necessary to ensure that risks are properly controlled.
Who is this qualification for?
This qualification is aimed at individuals who work in an environment where coming into contact with hazardous substances is likely.
This includes workplaces in areas such as:
- utilities and
- office environments.
- These include the law relating to hazardous substances in the workplace,
- how risk assessments contribute to the safe use of hazardous substances in the workplace
- precautions and procedures necessary to ensure that risks associated with hazardous substances are properly controlled.
This qualification is assessed by a multiple-choice examination.
All delegates who meet the assessment criteria will receive a certificate accredited by a nationally recognised awarding body!
- Via Eventbrite (* Fees Apply)
- Credit/Debit Card over the phone call 01482 274565 to book
- Invoice * Must be paid before course start date (email email email@example.com and we will send a invoice for your selected date)
- Cash at our Office
When & Where
Pathways Training Solutions
Pathways Training Solutions deliver a range of courses around the UK!
- CSCS Card inc Level 1 Health and Safety
- Food Safety
- First Aid
- Fire Safety
- Health and Safety, COSHH and Manual Handling
- Customer Services
We offer a fully mobile training solution and can deliver a range of courses in a venue of your choice. Call for Details
Pathways Training (East Yorkshire)
Regus, Norwich House, Saville Street, Hull, HU1 3ES
T 01482 274565 | M 07570 897434
W www.pathwayseastyorks.co.uk | E firstname.lastname@example.org