San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This regulated and nationally recognised qualification has been specifically designed to develop Learners’ knowledge of COSHH Regulations and requirements.
The QA Level 2 Award in Principles of COSHH is ideal for all employees, and specifically those who wish to work in an environment with hazardous substances, such as:
- utilities and
- office environments.
During this half day course, Learners will develop their understanding of the law relating to hazardous substances in the workplace and the precautions and procedures required to ensure hazardous substances are properly controlled, as well as learn how risk assessments contribute to the safe use of hazardous substances.
- Understand the law relating to hazardous substances in the workplace
- Understand how risk assessments contribute to the safe use ofhazardous substances in the workplace
- Understand the precautions and procedures necessary to ensure the risks associated with hazardous substances are properly controlled
Large Free Car Park or onstreet parking
Dunston House is a 10 minute walk from the Priory Park and Ride - View Map Times/Here
Save This Event
When & Where
Pathways Training Limited
Pathways Training Limited deliver a range of courses around the UK!
- CSCS Card inc Level 1 Health and Safety
- Food Safety
- First Aid
- Fire Safety
- Health and Safety, COSHH and Manual Handling
- Customer Services
We offer a fully mobile training solution and can deliver a range of courses in a venue of your choice. Call for Details
Pathways Training (East Yorkshire)
Regus, Norwich House, Saville Street, Hull, HU1 3ES
T 01482 274565 | M 07570 897434
W www.ptsy.co.uk | E email@example.com