San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
- Quality Tutor Led Course
- Employers in the industry are now saying NO to cheap e-Learning courses
- Our tutor has 20 years experience in this field
- Discounts Available if you book 3 or more (call for prices)
Reduce the Risks!
Did you know that there are more than 500,000 cases of food poisoning in the UK each year?
EU and UK regulations state that all food handlers must receive appropriate training in food safety practices relevant to their duties. However, having a good understanding of food safety practices is not only a legal requirement, it is also essential in protecting the health of both consumers and food handlers.
The Level 2 Award in Food Safety is a regulated and nationally recognised qualification for people working, or planning to work, in the food industry.
The qualification is also ideal for those who come into contact with food handling areas due to the nature of their work, such as pest control officers and delivery personnel.
Successful candidates will gain a strong understanding of the importance of food safety, including correct food handling practices and measures to reduce the risk of contamination.
- The importance of food safety
- Food safety laws
- Legal responsibilities of food handlers
- Types of contamination and the associated risks
- Food poisoning
- Foodborne illnesses
- An introduction to Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP)
- Personal hygiene Work flow, work surfaces and equipment
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Waste disposal
- Pest control
- Safe food handling practices including time and temperature controls
- Cooking & reheating
- Hot holding
- Displaying food
- Core temperatures
- Food preservation
- Stock control procedures
This qualification is assessed by a multiple-choice examination.
Available for bookings of more than 3 delegates!!
Course takes place at:
Regus Hull (Adjacent to the BBC Building)
When & Where
Pathways Training Limited
Pathways Training Limited deliver a range of courses around the UK!
- CSCS Card inc Level 1 Health and Safety
- Forklift and Plant Training
- Abrasive Wheels, Asbestos Awareness, Confined Spaces and Working at Heights Awareness
- Food Safety Levels 1-3, HACCP and Supervising Food Safety
- First Aid at Work, Emergency First Aid and Paediatric First Aid
- Fire Safety
- Health and Safety in the Workplace, COSHH and Manual Handling
- Licencing (PLH)
- Customer Services
We offer a fully mobile training solution and can deliver a range of courses in a venue of your choice. Call for Details
Pathways Training Limited
Dunston House, Livingstone Road, Hessle, HU13 0EG
T 01482 940054 | M 07570 897434
W www.ptsy.co.uk | E firstname.lastname@example.org