San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Reduce the Risks
Did you know that there are more than 500,000 cases of food poisoning in the UK each year?
EU and UK regulations state that all food handlers must receive appropriate training in food safety practices relevant to their duties. However, having a good understanding of food safety practices is not only a legal requirement, it is also essential in protecting the health of both consumers and food handlers.
The QA Level 2 Award in Food Safety (QCF) is a regulated and nationally recognised qualification for people working, or planning to work, in the food industry.
The qualification is also ideal for those who come into contact with food handling areas due to the nature of their work, such as pest control officers and delivery personnel.
Successful candidates will gain a strong understanding of the importance of food safety, including correct food handling practices and measures to reduce the risk of contamination.
- The importance of food safety
- Food safety laws
- Legal responsibilities of food handlers
- Types of contamination and the associated risks
- Food poisoning
- Foodborne illnesses
- An introduction to Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP)
- Personal hygiene Work flow, work surfaces and equipment
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Waste disposal
- Pest control
- Safe food handling practices including time and temperature controls
- Cooking & reheating
- Hot holding
- Displaying food
- Core temperatures
- Food preservation
- Stock control procedures
For all those who book onto our Level 2 Food Safety, you get access to a free eLearning course on the following subjects:
- Allergen Awareness
Both courses can be completed after you have attended our classroom Level 2 Food Safety Course! and you receive a CPD Certified Certificate.
- Online via Eventbrite (fees apply)
- Debit/Credit Card (over the phone, call 01482 274565 to book!)
- BACS via Invoice (must be paid before course start date)
- Cash (at our office, must be paid before course start date)
- Cheque (must be paid befire course start date)
When & Where
Pathways Training Solutions Yorkshire
Pathways Training Solutions deliver a range of courses around Yorkshire.
- CSCS Card inc Level 1 Health and Safety
- Food Safety
- First Aid
- Fire Safety
- Health and Safety, COSHH and Manual Handling
- Customer Services
Places we regulary hold courses include:
We offer a fully mobile training solution and can deliver a range of courses in a venue of your choice. Call for Details
Pathways Training (East Yorkshire)
Regus, Norwich House, Saville Street, Hull, HU1 3ES
T 01482 274565 | M 07570 897434
W www.pathwayseastyorks.co.uk | E firstname.lastname@example.org