San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Whether you are wishing to move on from another profession, or looking to add a new part-time profession, training with MindWorks, keeps you fully interested and motivated upon your path towards a fulfilling and rewarding career.
Guiding you from beginner towards being a professional, practising hypnotherapist (Clinical Hypnosis Practitioner), the course is also excellent for self-development and furthering your studies. This Fully Accredited Practitioner course offers you all of the following, all included within a competitive course fee:-
- A thorough 16 days of practical-based ‘hands-on’ fully accredited practitioner training
- Small group settings averaging 6-8 students (max of 10).
- Plenty of time to practise your skills with your fellow students, in a multi-room course venue allowing you to experience training in a realistic therapeutic setting.
- Personalised supportive tuition.
- Eligibility to join at Practitioner level the following bodies; GHR (registering body of the GHSC), the National Council of Psychotherapists and the register of the CNHC (Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council)
- On-going course support via email or phone, during and after course completion for as long as required.
- Additional on-line tuition to back up sessions – Video demos are available of many of the key course techniques
- Access to over 200 books through our book-loan scheme available during and after course completion
Background and Accreditation
MindWorks is a well-established Hypnotherapy training school successfully running professional Hypnotherapy/Psychotherapy training for over 20 years. The course is accredited at Practitioner level by both the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council and the National Council of Psychotherapists (NCP)
- Independently accredited at Practitioner level by two prestigious organisations; the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council and the National Council of Psychotherapists (est. 1971).
- Designed to take you from beginner to professional, practising Hypnotherapist (Clinical Hypnosis Practitioner).
- Excellent for self-development/furthering your studies.