San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Have you created your vision for you and your business for 2017?
Would you benefit from exploring what your hidden dreams and desires are?
Is it time you set aside some time to show a little love for yourself to uncover what you really want?
We invite you to enjoy our FREE I AM WOMAN Business Club Members Only Vision Board Master Class
Tuesday February 14th from 10am - 1pm 2017
You will need to bring along your own vision board card, something that you will want to pop on the wall later so that you can be inspired daily by your visual goals that you will be constantly be reminded to achieve or recreate as time passes by.
You will be have so much fun and will leave inspired!
Join us x
When & Where
I AM WOMAN prides itself as being one of the leading organisations for ASPIRING WOMEN that provides everything for women who want to develop themselves and their businesses alongside other women who understand and have the skills to not only listen but to help them flourish.
We do this by:
- Hosting dynamic monthly motivational meetings where women have a platform to network with other women like themselves, make new contacts to help them build more business, learn new skills, gather new experiences, share their talent, sell what they love doing and more.
- Getting alongside women by offering them an affordable I AM WOMAN annual membership to help them develop themselves, their businesses and their customer base through coaching, mentoring, training, continuing professional development, 6 months free membership of ilm and more.
- Enabling our members to develop their businesses nationally by having the opportunity to visit other I AM WOMAN groups throughout the UK, benefiting from the support of other women and more.
- Delivering a leading edge portfolio of workshops and master-classes that have been designed by women for women to take them and their businesses to another level and more.
- Supporting you 24/7 online via our I AM WOMAN Facebook forum where women all over the globe share experiences, tips, business development tools, concerns, worries, challenges and much, much more.