IAMCP Exclusive ....
Microsoft Executive Round Table with Karl Noakes, General Manager, WW Partner Marketing, Microsoft Corporation (Redmond)
This is a unique Round Table exclusively run by IAMCP for the benefit of our members. The Round Table will take the format of a brief introduction followed by open discussion and FAQ's.
IAMCP Members will have the opportunity to meet with Karl and to share their views experiences, wishes and desires. Karl is keen to meet with IAMCP members to discuss current partner initiatives including the MPN programme, and how Microsoft might better serve its community of partners.
It is also an opportunity to have some discussions around Microsoft’s FY13 Strategy and future roadmap. In addition, there will be an opportunity for a general FAQ session.
Karl leads a multi-disciplined team to engage and motivate Microsoft's 640,000 strong channel - through marketing excellence, as of part this remit Karl is global business leader for Partner Marketing personnel across all Microsoft's WW subsidiaries. This is a highly visible role that has responsibility for the following :
· Activating Partner Ecosystem To Drive Public Cloud Selling & Deployment
· Deepen the capabilities & share of our partner ecosystem through Microsoft Partner Programs
· Gaining share in strategic workloads via Partner acquisition and activation
· Launching new offerings to align with Strategic Priorities
· Maintain and grow Partner satisfaction across Managed & Unmanaged audiences
Summary of Karl’s background includes:
· 20+ years experience in IT technical, sales and marketing roles
· 10+ years experience in second level management, member of various leadership teams
· Experience of direct and in-direct channel marketing, to build sales pipeline and drive membership of programmes
· Driving GTM for products from Desktop to Server to Cloud
· Worked in both SMB and Enterprise
· Technology background retaining passion and knowledge including Cloud computing
This round table event follows on from the extremely successful series started with Nigel Postings, Paul O'Connell and others over the past couple of years. Because of this success we have opened up a series of round tables with different focus areas. If you are unable to attend this session or the session is fully booked then there will be an opportunity to attend others with Ross Brown and Julie Bennani.
IAMCP is pleased to be able to open up its Round Table programme to a much wider geographical audience and canvas input from partners in other regions.
Past experience has shown these sessions to be very popular, very interesting and engaging and of exceptional value to partners. Without exception everyone rated the sessions extremely highly. We recommend you register today in order to avoid disappointment. These Round table events are limited to a very small number of IAMCP members. And if you haven't yet joined IAMCP and would like to participate in these round table events you can register today at www.iamcp.org !
If you have any questions concerning this event please e-mail email@example.com
When & Where
The International Association of Microsoft Channel Partners (IAMCP) is THE professional association for Microsoft Partners. IAMCP provides members with information, training and events designed to increase business opportunities locally and internationally. We help partners to expand their trade borders and establish strong business alliances. We provide a direct link with key people from Microsoft and a forum to discuss the latest Microsoft technologies. IAMCP has over 5,000 corporate members in 100+ chapters in 40 countries, serving a community of over 100,000 people.
IAMCP has four fundamental pillars - P.A.C.E.
P: PARTNER-TO-PARTNER NETWORKING
E: EDUCATION AND GROWTH