Actions and Detail Panel
IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) Workshop CARLISLE - Be symptom-free in 6 wee...
Wed 17 May 2017, 18:00 – 20:30 BST
We are delighted to invite you to our workshop on IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) - Be symptom-free in 6 weeks (limited to 14 places per event).
How Much Does It Cost?
Early bird discounts from £25 (subject to places availability). It will go up to £30 if you book late.
Please see the details of the course below...
The most common symptoms of IBS are:
- abdominal (stomach) pain and cramping (which may be relieved by emptying the bowels)
- a change in your bowel habits – such as diarrhoea, constipation, or sometimes both
- bloating and swelling of your stomach/abdomen
- excessive wind (flatulence)
- occasionally experiencing an urgent need to go to the toilet
- a feeling that you have not fully emptied your bowels after going to the toilet
- low mood/depression
- persistent fatigue/low energy
Permanent recovery from IBS symptoms often escape the sufferer for three main reasons:
1. Inability to identify the cause(s)
2. Lifestyle factors
3. Other underlying health conditions
This course gives you PROVEN strategies to:
• Successfully overcome IBS symptoms using a practical, step-by-step action plan that you can start using immediately.
• Help identify and eliminate (if applicable) food related triggers
• Significantly increase the long-lasting effects of your recovery
Your learning outcomes for this workshop are:
Learn the most effective way to rewire the digestive system
Understand the main elements responsible for the cause and management of IBS
Learn how to initiate speedy transformation in the digestive system
Learn how to break the underlying compulsive habits that threaten full recovery.
Learn how to effectively manage any counterproductive behaviours during the recovery process.
Understand the crucial roles of brain science in the transformation of IBS symptoms
Key coping strategies for managing symptoms and IBS episodes.
Other focuses for the day:
• How to avoid the typical mistakes made during recovery
• How to manage symptoms without triggering overwhelming negative emotions which often result in major relapses.
• How to manage relapses
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
The venue on the Ground Floor of No 2 Cecil Street, Carlisle, CA1 1NL is just off-centre of Carlisle and near to several pay and display car parks on or very close to Cecil Street. There is also the "Lonsdale" pay-as-you-leave car park adjacent to the venue.
What can I bring into the event?
Water and healthy snacks will be provided but you may bring your own if you prefer. A pen/notepaper will be provided.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Health and Healing For All can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org and your presenter, Mrs Adrienne Harrison-Cottrell can be contacted on 07889648238
What's the refund policy?
There are no refunds however your ticket can be transferred to another event providing you let us know no less than 2 working days before the event start time (and providing there any other events scheduled) or you may transfer the ticket to another person providing you provide full contact details for the new attendee. Transfers are permitted up to two working days prior to the event start time.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Either a printed or electronic version of the ticket is acceptable.
Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
Yes, you may transfer your registration fee/ticket up to 2 working days prior to the event start time.