This workshop is for those who believe that their business should have a Facebook presence, and either have never really used Facebook before or only used it on a personal level. If you are asking the following questions to yourself then this course is for you… Can I just have my business on Facebook, or do I have to have a personal profile as well? I’m worried about my privacy. How do you get people to ‘like’ you? What is a like anyway? How can you use Facebook to promote your business? How do you build a community around your business? How can you create loyalty through Facebook?
- Case studies and examples of where Facebook is working
- Facebook terminology
- Creating a Facebook Personal profile (privacy settings, exploring the timeline, ticker, chat)Creating a Facebook page for your organisation.
- How to get likes on your Facebook
- The differences between Facebook pages, profiles and groups,
- Advertising on Facebook.
- How to create and plan your Facebook strategy
- What and when to post a status update.
- How to create company photo albums
- How to link your Twitter and LinkedIn company profile to your page.
- How to create a unique URL for your page
- Talking through the best Facebook apps to enhance your business page.
- How to encourage community interaction
- How to integrate with your other social media streams
- How to manage Facebook using mobile technology (iphone, iPad etc)
Benefits to you and your company
Delegates will gain a practical understanding of how to use Facebook to enhance your brand, engage with your customers and keep an eye on the competition.
A good balance of slides, practical exercises, group discussions and handouts. The day is very ‘hands on’ and delegates are required to bring a laptop.