San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
If you haven’t checked Pinterest yet, well, you should. Not necessarily because you will like the stuff going on there, but because the site managed to go viral after we thought we had seen it all in social networks, so they did something right.
First of all what is Pinterest? It’s a social networking and social publishing site based on photos, therefore if you are in the retail industry, provide a product, or you blog on a regular basis then this workshop is for you!
Did you know that Pinterest now drives more referral traffic than LinkedIn, Google + and Youtube added together? If driving traffic to your website is an important social media strategy for the growth of your business, then please check out this workshop.
- What is Pinterest? What is a Pin? What is a board? How do you install the Pin it button and how does it work?
- Profile and Account Settings - we will also connect your account to Twitter and Facebook and set your notifications.
- Using Pinterest on a daily basis - how to pin / repin etc.
- Creating and managing your boards.
- Commenting and liking pins.
- Linking to your blog or website.
- We will also look at a variety of tools related to pinterest. ie: measurement, scheduling and quirky tools that make the use of Pinterest more fun!
All of the Green Umbrella workshops are "hands on" therefore please bring along your laptop / ipad with wifi capabilities. We present with a mix of slides, groups activities and discussions.