ICT Co-Ordinator’s Day (Primary)
Who should attend?
Teachers KS1 & 2
A constructive day that will educate and support schools to successfully implement and embed iPads into the curriculum across the Key stages.
- Learn how to develop an iPad action plan
- Learn how to integrate iPads into all areas of the curriculum
- Set up a management system for the iPads
- Set up a manageable workflow within the school
- learn how to assess subjects with the use of the iPad.
- Course duration 10am- 3pm
- Essential Apps: Popplet, iTunes U, Book Creator, Shadow Puppets Edu, Explain Everything, Socrative Student & Seesaw. These apps need to be updated to the most recent version. Tap on 'App Store’ and then ‘updates’ in the bottom right to check.
- Bring a copy of an ICT action plan & any ICT planners
- A fully charged iPad with iOS 8 installed