Actions and Detail Panel
Identity & KYC Seminar APAC
Tue 21 March 2017, 08:30 – 18:00 HKT
Identity & KYC
Innovations in ID Authentication, KYC, Client Onboarding & AML
21st March 2017, Hong Kong
Evolving concepts of identity, the rise of digital technology, and regional variations around KYC and onboarding, have created a massive challenge for financial services firms in the APAC region.
ECN’s seminar will explore how firms can use new notions of identity to streamline their identification and due diligence processes for both corporate and individual clients, reduce KYC costs, and provide a more user-centric onboarding process.
Attendees will primarily include senior-level executives from banks, asset managers, insurance companies and fintechs.
Why attend?Attend this event to discover how to:
- Take advantage of emerging FinTech innovations to improve your identity and KYC processes
- Reduce the time and cost of on boarding corporate accounts and retail customers
- Build a compliant onboarding process that new customers find efficient and engaging
- Overcome regional variations in eID and cross-border KYC compliance across APAC
- Use your onboarding process as a platform to better understand your new clients' needs
- Incorporate privacy and data protection into your KYC and onboarding processes
- How regulators are encouraging the adoption of cutting edge identity authentication and KYC solutions
- Data analytics to solve common identity and KYC issues, and to create new opportunities for cross-selling and up-selling
- Comparing the efficiency rates, costs and risks of various biometric systems, and understanding their use cases within banking and payments
- Analysing the scope of blockchain and artificial intelligence to make KYC more consistent, reliable and cost-effective
- How KYC registries are partnering with fintech firms and adapting to the new environment
Who should attend?
Heads of KYC, Client Onboarding, Client Due Diligence, Identity, Technology, Risk, Compliance, AML, Privacy, Data Protection, and product / business lines who are driving identity and KYC within their firms.
Click here to view full agenda