ECN's 2nd Annual
Identity & KYC Summit Europe
1 - 2 March | London, UK
When done well, identity authentication and KYC should be invisible to the client - but layering the best new technologies and practices into core legacy systems is a huge challenge. Consequently, many firms are still folding onerous identity and KYC requirements into their onboarding processes.
As ECN’s Identity & KYC Summit Europe develops debate and learning in this space, the 2017 event will mirror the blending of technology and business functions that is happening within the financial services sector.
This 1-day knowledge-sharing event will bring together the combined insights of experts in identity, technology, risk, KYC compliance, AML and product / business lines. It will explore how firms can reinvent identity authentication and KYC processes for the digital age, to enable vastly cheaper, quicker and more user-centric onboarding, for both individual and corporate clients.
Are you looking for effective ways to reduce the time and cost – and improve the quality – of your identity authentication and KYC processes? If so, then this is the event for you.
Why attend?Attend this event to discover how to:
- How to roadmap your future identity and KYC processes alongside an entity-centric identity model
- Expected impact of 4th AML and PSD2 on identity and KYC obligations
- Privacy by design – how to ensure compatibility between Big Data practices and new KYC technologies, and incoming data protection obligations
- How to manage the digital identities of millennial clients and e-commerce businesses
- Innovative technologies and practices (biometrics, AI, Big Data, blockchain...) to reduce key KYC burdens
- Ways to improve the user experience and user interface during the KYC process
- How to implement standards to avoid identity theft and security breaches
Who should attend?
- Head of Digital Identity
- Head of Innovation
- Head of KYC & Client Onboarding
- Head of Data Protection
- Chief Privacy Officer
- Head of AML & Fraud Prevention
- Chief Compliance Officer
- Head of Consumer / Business Banking
View full agenda here: www.identity-kyc.com