Traditional methods of identity verification are contributing to lengthy and expensive KYC and onboarding processes. Technological advances, regulatory requirements and business necessity are leading organisations to a point where they have to rethink the way identity works.
With so many financial services institutions embracing digital, the big challenge is bringing together information about each client, from multiple systems, to create one accurate client identity. Achieving this, while demonstrating robust and compliant KYC capabilities, is causing costs to spiral.
ECN’s Identity & KYC conference will translate current thinking about managing identity into specific business use cases, and will explore how you can turn this regulatory compliance issue into a real business opportunity. It will also provide a unique forum for senior-level executives to establish a coordinated, industry-wide response to today’s challenges of identity and KYC.
• Uncover innovative identity verification techniques that will keep pace with evolving regulation
• Understand the scope of blockchain to improve the way digital information is captured and used
• Provide a user-friendly KYC and onboarding experience for your clients
• Learn how fintech propositions could solve today’s most pressing identity and KYC issues
• Discuss the potential for data sharing solutions to be applied between organisations
• Hear how different sectors’ approach to identity and KYC can be interlinked to find a common standard