IEEE Xplore session - What's new, tips and tricks
Reserve your seat today and you could be in with a chance to win a Samsung Galaxy Tablet!*
The IEEE will be hosting a "IEEE Xplore session - What's new, tips and tricks" session at Staffordshire University on 27th September at 14.30am.
IEEE is the world's largest professional association for the advancement of technology.
Both the IEEE and Staffordshire University would be delighted if you could join us for this practical session.
Register now - seats are limited!
During the live demonstration participants will learn about:
- Finding articles you need quickly and easily
- Advanced search options
- Personalisation options
- Searching by author affiliation/country
- How to use IEEE Xplore as a placement/job hunting tool
- New content and features recently added
- And more
Who should attend:
- Engineering, Computing and Technology students (in particular Masters and PhD level)
- Academic staff in the areas of Engineering, Computing and Technology
- Subject librarians and information specialists for Engineering, Computing and Technology
- And any other people interested in getting the most out of IEEE Xplore
Why you should attend:
- Enhance your understanding of IEEE and IEEE Xplore
- Exchange ideas about productivity using IEEE Xplore
- Learn of new and proposed IEEE features and services
- Network with your peers and exchange ideas
Date: Tuesday 27th September 2016
14.30 - 15.30
Room & building location:
LT001 Ashley Building - Stoke On Trent campus
Sarah Hall, S.D.Hall@staffs.ac.uk
Subject and Learning Support Librarian – Computing & Engineering
To confirm your attendance, please reserve your ticket for the session, above. A confirmation of your place will be emailed to you.
Please feel free to share this invitation with your colleagues at Staffordshire University who you think may be interested in also attending this event.
If you have any queries or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to contact me on Paul@contentonline.co.uk.
UK representative for IEEE
(*One Samsung Galaxy Tablet will be won by individuals who attend either of the IEEE session at Staffordshire University)
When & Where
Content Online Limited
Content Online Ltd is authorised agent for the IEEE, SAE International, ASME, SMPTE, ASTM International and CINDAS in the UK and ROI. Content Online Ltd is a leading supplier of Journals, Conference Papers, Standards and other publications to academia and industries Europe Wide. Including Construction, Engineering, Academic, Aerospace and Aviation, Government and Defence, Health & Safety and Environment, Food & Drink, Energy, Rail and Transport, Marine and many more. See www.contentonline.co.uk for more.
Meet the Content Online team
If you have any questions about this or would like to discuss any of the above in more detail, please do not hesitate to contact your Content Online Account Manager as follows:
Senior National Account Manager
+44 (0)7725 349 88
National Account Manager
+44 (0)7803 331 032
National Account Manager
+44 (0)7730 427 126