IEMA Certified Internal EMS Auditor Course - 3 days
- Determine compliance and identify areas for improvement against the requirements of ISO 14001 and related standards
- Competently conduct effective audits and implement corrective action programmes
- Identify areas for continuing improvement that provide on-going benefits to your company’s growth and success.
- Contribute to the requirements to register as an IEMA Environmental Auditor.
- Interpret the requirements and principles of ISO 14001 and EMAS.
- Identify environmental aspects and determine audit priorities.
- Use our copyrighted “Auditagon” eight staged methodologies for understanding the audit process
- Create appropriate audit checklists and improve auditor skills and interviewing techniques.
- Produce professional audit reports and justify cases for corrective action and improvement.
- Achieve the formal training requirements to allow progression to become an IEMA Environmental Auditor specialising in EMS assessments.
- Practical workshops are designed to reinforce the discussions and topics, including basic auditor techniques, environmental policy critique, audit planning, nonconformity writing, conducting audit interviews, and reporting results.
- Board Room style training facilities (with access to Costa coffee)
- Delegate manual, including reference information
- Training provided by qualified and experienced tutors with extensive practical management auditing experience across a variety of manufacture and service industries
- Lunch and refreshments during the day (Special dietary requirements can be accommodated)
- Certificate verifying attendance and completion of course
Additional dates and locations can be arranged throughout the UK, ROI and Internationally where viable to do so. Subject to Training Terms & Conditions.
If you have any questions, call us on 01902 771311 or visit our website http://www.esp.uk.net/contact-us/
Why can't I register for the course?
All of our training materials and catering arrangements are made 1 week prior to the course delivery. If you are trying to register within 1 week of the course delivery date please contact us on 01902 771 311 or enquiries.ep.uk.net and we will try our best to accommodate you.
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Wolverhampton Science Park is easily accessible by car from junction 2 of the M54 along the A449. There is adequate parking available free of charge at Wolverhampton Science Park.
Local bus services along the A449 include the 3,4, 32, 33, 54 which provide links to Wolverhampton city centre, bus station and train station.
Where can I stay overnight?
There are various places in and around Wolverhampton available for overnight accommodation. ESP recommends one of 2 Premier Inns (one located near junction 2 of the M54 and the other near to the train station) or using Airbnb for a variety of options.
What's the refund policy?
See our Terms and Conditions here http://www.esp.uk.net/policies/
Save This Event
When & Where
Environmental Solutions through Partnership (ESP) Ltd
Creative Industries Building
Wolverhampton Science Park, Mammoth Dr,
WV10 9TG Wolverhampton
Environmental Solutions through Partnership Limited.
ESP, Environmental Solutions through Partnership, is a multi- disciplinary environmental consultancy founded in 2004 which delivers its services by working closely in partnership with its clients and with key consultancy partners who share its values and objectives.