Bringing together all Aromatherapists, Authors, Educators, Students, Spa Owners, Multi Discipline Professionals, Trade Press and Complementary Health enthusiasts for our IFA Conference on the 24th June 2017 focussing on ‘Preventative Healthcare’.
Building on the success of our 2015 conference 'Pioneering in Aromatherapy' this event is open to all, whether you are a practising Aromatherapist, have an interest in the field, considering it as a profession, practising in other disciplines or simply just want to learn something new. This event provides valuable insight into the research and progression of Aromatherapy in the Healthcare Profession and the perception of those within the healthcare profession themselves, who are generously sharing their knowledge on this auspicious occasion.
We have an incredible panel of cutting edge, international keynote speakers, trade exhibitors and an Aroma Tree Masterclass and Q&A forum with Salvatore Battaglia .
- Australian Story on Sandalwood, Salvatore Battaglia (Australia)
- The Science Behind the Effects of Smell on Cellular Genetic Memory and its Application in Preventative Medicine, Bradley Whale (UK)
- The Splendour of the Scent of Green Tea, Natsuki Ohta (Japan)
- Aromatherapy & MRSA, Maggie Tisserand (UK)
- Integrated Medicine: a necessity not a luxury, Dr Peter Fisher (UK)
- How Laughter Heals and Connects, Joe Hoare (UK)
- Aroma Tree Masterclass and Q&A Forum with Slavatore Battaglia