Actions and Detail Panel
IFEAL - Inspired Change
Thu, 20 Oct 2016, 09:00 – Fri, 21 Oct 2016, 17:00 BST
Authentic Intelligence: Explicit Knowledge v Implicit Knowing Growth and change is not attained just by explicit learning or knowledge as many leadership books, seminars or business trainings and conferences postulate. Authentic Intelligence is knowledge that is implicitly a felt experience.
“We are not thinking machines that feel; rather we are feeling machines that think” Antonio Damasio, Neuroscientist
Interactions with others are not only in response to what we say or think. It is the subtle neurological signals of what we are feeling, expressed through unspoken and often unconscious body language that really determines outcomes. This fact is significant in terms of navigating successfully any aspect of the world we experience.
Neuroscience evidences that explicit knowledge activates less than 10% of the brain’s neurology. Explicit knowledge is easily distorted, generalized, deleted or forgotten and we can never be sure it is right or appropriate. It is defined and limited. The other 90% of the brain can be activated by stimulating a deeper level of the brain’s neurology through experiential processes. This kind of implicit learning and knowing is an intelligence that is authentic, powerfully accurate and spontaneously generates real and sustainable solutions that are affective, productive and far-reaching. The IFEAL Methodology is an experiential process involving horses that activates implicit learning and consistently demonstrates that the way you approach the horse is the way you approach all aspects of your professional and personal life. By attending this three day programme you will have the opportunity to examine unconscious internal mental maps that drive your actions.. These internal mental patterns in your thinking drive your life experiences and greatly limit your full potential. By working with the horses you will see how these patterns are directly played out with in your interactions and you will gain valuable insights about yourself, generated from the instant, honest, accurate feedback provided ‘in the moment’ by the horses. Results are simultaneous Outcome change is spontaneous The success effect isexponentially quantum.
For consultation fees and workshop prices please contact Sun Tui via email@example.com.