Actions and Detail Panel
Ilkley Moor photo walk workshop
Sun 13 November 2016, 13:00 – 16:00 GMT
Learn photography in a unique, stunning and inspiring location!
Ilkley Moor is a magical place, with a rich and diverse range of wildlife, mysterious neolithic carvings and stunning landscapes in every direction!
Photo Walkers attending can expect:
• A practical and inspiring introduction to photography
• Professional photography tips and advice, partly taught as a group but also provided individually as the walk progresses
• Experience dramatic and unique landscapes and learn how to get the best from them
• Discover and photograph the diverse range of wildlife found on the moor
• Uncover significant and unique archeological and geological features
• Enjoy the sights and scenery not seen on the typical tourist routes
• Develop new photography skills in an enjoyable and friendly environment
All cameras and levels of experience are welcome.
For more information please visit http://www.walkingphotographertours.com/ilkley-moor-photography-course.php