Are you already using NLP to support yourself and others? And are you ready now to spend some time focusing on you, your fabulousness and your future? If so, then Illuminating Your Future is for you.
If you normally spend time supporting others, your work, your friends, your family, then now is the time to spend some time supporting yourself.
If the darkness of the winter leads you to yearn for some light, then come with us to the sunny island of Fuerteventura with guaranteed sunshine for 350 days of the year.
It's time to let the light shine on you for a change, so join us for the Illuminating Your Future 4-day Personal Development Retreat in the Sun. And here's why:
- Put yourself first for a change - with four days of pure personal development using NLP.
- Enjoy the dedicated support of expert NLP professionals, giving you the time and attention you need to explore your own personal development in the way that's right for you.
- Share friendship, learning and laughter with like-minded compassionate people, all here for the same purpose.
- Re-ignite your passion and discover the power of NLP to help you get what you want in your life.
- And do all this while you sun yourself in a beautiful tranquil and private setting, relaxing around a pool, taking time out just for you.
What the retreat covers
Develop yourself using a variety of the powerful NLP techniques that you may already have learned, whilst applying them in new ways to focus on YOU:
- Explore your dreams to be the best you can be, and how to make your dreams a reality.
- Gain control over your emotions and reactions so you can choose the state of mind to be in to get the best results.
- Explore your values and understand your deepest drivers so you can always make the best possible choices.
- Use different styles of communication in pictures, words, logic and feelings.
- Release the power of your unconscious mind.
- Find out and overcome your own limiting beliefs and re-programme yourself to be whoever you want to be.
- Build and strengthen your relationships with others.
- Re-discover the keys to winning instant trust and respect with all kinds of people so that you can develop your personal influence.
- Practise the techniques that can help you bring about change in people at work or in your personal life.
- Explore what makes other people tick, and what makes you tick, so you can tune in to their drivers to achieve win/win results.
- Read non-verbal communication fluently to understand hidden messages and use that information to tailor your own communication.
How is the retreat conducted?
Whilst relaxing around the pool, or on our blissful sun terrace in peaceful surrounding, each day will be framed with activities focused on helping you to develop your own goals by applying NLP in all areas of your life.
By the end of the retreat you will have illuminated your own future, and re-kindled your NLP skills and tools to make your life goals a reality.
What does this retreat cost?
The cost of the Illuminating Your Future 4-day Personal Development Retreat is £600 (i.e. £500 plus VAT).
This cost excludes:
- the cost of your round-trip travel from your home to Fuerteventura
- your accomodation whilst on the island. We recommend that you make arrangements for these as soon as you book your place on the course. The best resort to stay in is Caleta de Fuste, which is close to the retreat venue. There is a wide range of accommodation choices in Caleta de Fuste, and we will be providing a free shuttle bus from Caleta to the course venue and back each day.
This cost includes:
- Illuminating Your Future 4-Day Personal Development Retreat Monday 6th February to Thursday 9th February 2017
- An informal welcome evening on Sunday 5th February with light refreshments
- All retreat materials and tuition
- Courtesy shuttle from Caleta de Fuste and back on each day
- Lunch, tea, coffee, water and fruit each day
Who runs this course?
The course is organised and administered by Bright Light NLP and NLP Edinburgh, which are trading names of Allen Training Associates Ltd. The retreat will be led by Madeleine Allen, an internationally-recognised trainer of NLP, accredited by INLPTA, The International NLP Trainers' Association.
We also offer occasional additional courses and events which may be of interest to you. Keep in touch with us through our website www.nlpedinburgh.co.uk or our Facebook page.
Does this course lead to an NLP qualification?
As an option, if you do not already hold an NLP Diploma, you may choose to include Diploma qualification during this retreat. The Diploma is a recognised qualification in the foundation skills of NLP, certified by INLPTA, The International NLP Trainers' Association.
When must I pay?
- To book your place on the retreat, we ask for a £120 non-refundable deposit.
- All bookings must be paid in full before 31st December 2016.
What is the cancellation policy?
No one wants to have to cancel, however sometimes circumstances are beyond your control. Although we will do everything within our ability to help you in the unfortunate event that you need to cancel, there needs to be an agreed 'Cancellation Policy'. Here's how ours works:
- All cancellations will result in a loss of the £120 deposit.
- Any cancellation received in writing before 31st October 2017, we will refund the the balance.
- Any cancellation received in writing between 1st November 2016 and 31st December 2016, we will refund 50% of the balance.
- Any cancellation received after 1st January 2017, there will be no refund.
- We reserve the right to cancel the retreat if it is not meeting the minimum number of bookings required to make the retreat a success. If we do so your deposit and any other money paid will be refunded in full. We strongly recommend that you take out trip cancellation insurance whenever making travel plans.