"There is nothing like this course"
Who should attend this course?
If this sounds like you, then keep reading:
Do you want to change from 'wishing' you had lots of customers to actually 'having' lots of customers?
Do you feel uneasy about how to sell and you want to be more confident and in control?
Do you spend chunks of your time putting off speaking to customers instead of concentrating on your core business?
Do you feel like business success is eluding you, but you have the potential to be seen as 'the' expert in your field?
This course can help you achieve all of these things. It is basically a course on selling for the non-salesperson, - perhaps because you have moved into a new role, or because you are an entrepreneur and the responsibility for selling falls on you.
The reality is that everyone needs to sell - whether you have your own company, you are trying to get a job or a promotion or you need to put forward a proposal. You probably already know that the best person, proposal or product doesn't always get chosen - it is the one with the most persuasive case that is successful. You need this course if any of these apply to you:
- I have set up my own business, so I need to sell, but I don't know how
- I can't seem to get my customers to sign up to the top packages
- I've got to do sales now as part of my job and I don't know where to start
- I don't know how to talk to people about the price
- I hate picking up the phone to ring new customers
- The fear of all this is making me miserable at work
- I know I am providing a good product or service but I don't know how to explain it to customers
- I'm worried about negotiating
- I lack confidence with customers
- I think I am losing business because of my lack of sales skills
- I don't know how to close
If any of these sound familiar, take a deep breath, relax and check out this course.
By the end of the course, you will:
- Understand why selling can be worrying and what you can do about it
- Know what motivates customers to meet with you and to buy from you
- Learn and practice tried and trusted techniques for speaking on the phone with customers
- Understand how to promote your own product or service without being pushy
- Have an overview of how to negotiate - with some examples tailored to your situation
- Understand how to avoid or manage price objections
- Learn about how to add value and increase customer satisfaction (and sales)
- Know what your personal strengths are
- Have a personal action plan for success - this is for you to use when you return to work
- Possess the confidence to implement what you have learned immediately
- Have ongoing support from us to help with those queries and questions that always crop up later
- Why do we sell
- Understanding what makes people buy
- The Basic Selling Cycle (applies to any type of business)
- Effective questioning and listening skills
- Setting targets and goals so you earn enough
- Negotiation skills
- Handling objections (including price objections)
- Personal Strengths analysis and feedback
- Create a personal action plan to use at work
- Follow up
Duration: This is a 2 day course (10am - 3pm) + ongoing follow up
What do you get:
- Trainer with over 25 years experience (and finalist in ISMM Sales Trainer of the Year 2016)
- Comprehensive course materials
- Certificate on succesful completion
- Personal follow up for 6 months, to ensure what you learned has stuck!
- Buffet lunch and light refreshments
- Free car parking at the Business Hub
I recently attended Janet's "I'm not a Salesperson" course, and boy was it helpful! Working in marketing, I'm great at getting people to contact me but closing the sale was always hard. Building rapport is super important, but I didn't know how to get the trickier customers on board. Janet has helped build my confidence in sales - and my closing rate! If you don't know about the sales funnel - you need to talk to Janet! She's a great teacher and I would recommend this course for anyone who needs that little bit of extra help when trying to get a sale.
Andy Chamberlain, Mediamen
Janet is known as an experienced sales trainer, but actually she is so much more than that. She can certainly captivate an audience with her simple but inciteful training, but it is really only when you dig a bit deeper you realise what a broad range of knowledge she has on any matters to do with selling, marketing or business development.
I have been on her short course and even though I have a good knowledge of marketing already, I picked up so many practical and relevant tips. Do yourself a favour, get to know Janet and Tadpole Training and you will not regret it (neither will your sales figures!)
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
Participants must be aged 16 or over. In order to gain entry, you need to make sure you have a copy of your enrolment confirmation, which is sent to you by email.
What can/can't I bring to the event?
It is useful to bring a pen and a notebook, but all materials are provided and you will have light refreshments and lunch provided for you.
What is the refund policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied, so if, by the the end of the first day, you feel that this course is not for you, let us know in writing with a brief reason why and we will completely refund your fees.
If, prior to the course, you need to cancel, then you must let us know at least 4 working days before the course starts (as we need to know numbers for catering). There will be no charge if you transfer to another date, however, if you decide not to attend and you do not let us know by the midday on the Tuesday prior to the course starting, then we reserve the right not to refund your fees, as there is no guarantee we could replace your seat with someone else.
The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
Yes, as long as you let us know either by telephone or email beforehand.