Impact Hub Crawl - The CoWorking Social Innovation Adventure
London, United Kingdom
The Impact Hub Crawl -
a CoWorking, Social Innovation Adventure.
Take a fun tour around three social innovation CoWorking spaces in London
*Tours are currently only available on special demand for private groups or organisations - contact the host to organise yours. Tours are usually on Friday night, and include a drink in each space.
From the very first Hub in Islington, through to the beautifully designed Kings Cross (with it's own bar), to one of the very latest Hubs in the global network in Westminster.
Who is this event for?
- Organisations looking for the latest in innovation space design
- Professionals who want to learn more about social enterprise
- Government agencies that want to learn more about the social economy in the UK
- Groups of Entrepreneurs that want to find new places to work from
- University Students studying business, social enterprise, architecture, innovation and design thinking.
"Thank you to Richard Brownsdon for being our guide on the Hub Crawl on Friday! Great to visit all the wonderful Hubs." Angelo Giovino, Crunch Accounting
"Through the hub crawl I met some fantastic people who inspired me to join the Hub. I'm now a member and loving it! Thanks Rich." Ed Hewitt, WorldInLondon
"Hub Crawl is an inspiring adventure, at least it inspired me a lot!" Taichi Fujimoto, Happiness Architect
"I would recommend this tour as a great way to network and experience an innovative part of working London." Toby Wilkins, Deloitte Digital
About your host - Richard Brownsdon
- Richard runs InspiringAdventures.co.uk - connecting people with amazing places and socially beneficial organisations and entrepreneurs.
- He's the community builder for a new £4m innovation accelerator called Hub Launchpad
- He speaks and teaches about social enterprise at international conferences around the world.
- He writes about ecotourism and social enterprise in the Guardian.
The Suggested Itinerary
- Hub Islington 5-5.45pm - 5 Torrens Street, London, United Kingdom EC1V 1NQ
- Hub Kings Cross 6.15-7pm - 34b York Way, City of London N1 9AB
- Hub Westminster 7.30-9pm - New Zealand House 80 Haymarket, London, SW1Y 4TE
More about the Impact Hub Network - Click here
The Hub Crawl is only available on special demand, with a minimum 5 person group
Bespoke trips and events are available - just ask
Deloitte Digital touring with Inspiring Adventures
What's an adventure like? Check out this video