Actions and Detail Panel
Impact of your Personal Style on Performance - Management and Leadership Mo...
Mon 31 July 2017, 09:30 – 12:30 BST
Impact of your Personal Style on Performance
This module will enable you to enhance self awareness and your ability to adapt and connect with others, in order to engage and deliver positive outcomes. Lead through relationships rather than authority.
This module uses the Insights Discovery model to enhance self awareness and plan how to improve your impact. It is not recommended for people who have recently done an Insights Discovery profile or team day as content will be duplicated.
As part of your Valuing Performance or appraisal, you will need to have established with your manager how you will apply your learning to develop your own performance.
Developing Manager and Leader Modules
Who can attend?
You may be managing a team or managing managers or projects.
- Line managers.
- Project managers.
- Managers of contractors, volunteers and casuals.
- Senior managers to top up skills.
As a rough guide we recommend this for:
- HCC - Grades E-G
- Constabulary -Sergeants/DS and Inspectors/DI (including temporary) - Sc4-SO2 and PO1-3 Managers and Project Managers
- HFRS - Crew Managers and Watch Managers - Line Managers and Team Managers.
By the end of the session, participants will be able to:
- develop an increased awareness of your own personal style when interacting with others and the impact this has.
- adapt your style in order to connect with different people and situations, such as stakeholders and partners on complex projects.
- make practical plans to increase your positive impact within the workplace.
We arrange modules on demand. Please email us so we can offer you the next available date - firstname.lastname@example.org.