Free

IMPACT Student Saturday

Event Information

Share this event

Date and Time

Location

Location

St. Swithin's Church

St Swithin's Square

Lincoln

LN2 1HA

United Kingdom

View Map

Friends Who Are Going
Event description

Description

How much of an IMPACT will you make during your time here at uni?


Between the churches, we’re only reaching 1% of students… so this year, we’re aiming at reaching the other 99%… and we need you to make it happen.


We’d love you to join us for our IMPACT Student Saturday the weekend before freshers arrive in the city for some training (by our lovely friends at FUSION), some dreaming and some very practical prep and planning, outworking the vision and the values of St Swithin's, as we LOVE, LIVE and GO to see the student community in Lincoln transformed.


In the evening, we’ll head out for a social… (details TBC nearer the event).


Then, in the week leading up to freshers, we’ll get ready to deliver a great programme, putting into place all of the great ideas we’ve dreamt up!


Plus, you’ll be around to join us for the big launch of the new 4pm service!

Lunch, dinner and refreshments will all be provided during the day (let us know if you have any dietary needs!). Just sign up here!


Together, let’s make an IMPACT on the students of Lincoln.



Share with friends

Date and Time

Location

St. Swithin's Church

St Swithin's Square

Lincoln

LN2 1HA

United Kingdom

View Map

Save This Event

Event Saved