Not Yet On Sale
Implementing Environmental and Energy Management Systems
Implementing the ISO14001 Environmental Management System and ISO50001 Energy Management System within your organisation brings a number of benefits including:
· demonstrating legal compliance (e.g. ESOS)
· offering an opportunity to find financial savings
· enhancing an organisation’s reputation
· meeting procurement and contractual requirements
However often establishing and auditing the systems can seem a long and drawn out process.
Camden Climate Change Alliance (CCCA) and Islington Sustainable Energy Partnership (ISEP) are offering this event to demystify the process with members sharing their experience on how they implemented an ISO14001 and ISO50001 management system as well as overcoming any challenges they faced.
· Understand the ISO14001 and ISO5001 benefits and process
· Share best practice case studies
· Network with local businesses
Note: date is provisional and will be confirmed shortly.
Share with friends