Actions and Detail Panel
Improve GCSE and 'A'Level results.
Mon 12 December 2016, 20:00 – 21:00 GMT
An engaging bite-size resilience training event at Greenwich University - for parents and their children.
- The A.P.E Brain H.A.C.
- How to maintain motivation and manage stress when exams are approaching.
- Truly effective revision planning and goal setting.
- How to keep track of your revision progress.
- The 20:20 rule – spend the right amount of time per topic, and maximise learning.
- Learn more in less time.
- How to think clearly during exams.
The session will show practical skills via an engaging and enjoyable presentation. Parents will learn how to offer additional support to their children, at these key times in their development and in their lives outside the classroom. The training can boost well-being, academic performance across all subjects, and extracurricular achievement.
Venue information - very near Cutty Sark DLR station. Also near Greenwich rail.